Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Piwik, in order to analyse the website use and regularly improve it. The statistics obtained through this service help to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Piwik is Section 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for evaluation purposes (see more under Section 3). The responsible party saves the information collected in this way exclusively on his server in Germany. You can set the evaluation by deleting the existing cookies and prevent the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to make full use of this website. You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting settings in your browser. You can prevent the use of Piwik by removing the following check mark and thereby activate the opt-out plug-in.
(3) This website uses Piwik with the "AnonymizeIP” extension. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, a direct reference to persons can therefore be ruled out. The IP address transmitted via Pikwik by your browser will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) Piwik is an open source project programme. For third-party information on data protection, see piwik.org/privacy/policy.
Section 5 Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps services on our website. This allows us to provide you with interactive maps on the website and allows ease of use of the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage on our website. In addition, the data referred to under Section 3 of this notice are transmitted. This takes place independently of whether there is a Google user account that you are logged in to or if you don't have a user account. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your Google profile to be associated, you will need to log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design for its website. In particular, this kind of evaluation will take place (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide on-demand advertising and inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, however you will need to exercise this right by contacting Google.
(3) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, see the provider's data privacy notice. You can also get more information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy via: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the United States and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Section 6 Revocation or objection against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent for the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. This kind of revocation affects the reliable processing of your personal data that you have shared with us.
(2) If the processing of your personal data relies on a balance of interests, then you can object to the processing thereof. If this is the case, in particular, if the process is not necessary for carrying out a contract with you, which will be portrayed in the following description of functions. When exercising a contradiction of this kind, please state your grounds, why we should not process your personal data the way we process data. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either set or adjust the data processing or provide you with our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing.
(3) You can, of course, appeal against any processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us regarding your objection via the following contact: Augustiner-Bräu Wagner KG, Landsberger Straße 31-35, 80339 München, info(at)augustiner-braeu.de.