Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following section, we inform you regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that refer to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party according to. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the Augustiner-Bräu Wagner KG, Landsberger Straße 31-35, 80339 München, firstname.lastname@example.org (see also our disclaimer). Our privacy officer can be reached via email@example.com or via our postal address with the additional line "Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by email, we save the data you share with us (your email address, where applicable, your name and phone number) in order to answer your queries. We will delete the data we have saved, when it is no longer necessary to save it, or limit processing if statutory retention obligations apply.
(4) If we access commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offerings or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below regarding the individual processes. We will also state the defined criteria for the retention period.
Section 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights in respect of your personal data:
- Right of information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right of appeal against processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) Additionally, you have the right to make a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data. The responsible office is the Bavarian state office for data protection supervision, (Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht), P.O. Box 606, 91511 Berlin, Email: poststelle(at)lda.bayern.de.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you are using the website merely for informational purposes, i.e. if you choose not to register or transmit information to us by other means, we only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to see our website, we will collect the following data which is technically necessary in order to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Section 6, para. 1, p. 1 GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (actual side)
- Access Status/HTTP status code
- Respective transmitted data volume
- Web site from which the request comes
- The operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, our website may save cookies on your computer when you are using it. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk which are saved on your hard drive by the browser you are using and are saved and assigned, which allows certain information to be sent to as from the location where the cookie is placed. Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and efficient as a whole.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies; their scope and operation will be explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These save a so-called session ID, which allows the various requests from your browser to assign the shared session. This means your computer will be recognized again when you return to our site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which varies depending on the cookie. You can always delete cookies at any time in your browser security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences, and e.g. reject the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all of the website’s functions.
Section 4 Use of Piwik
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Piwik, in order to analyse the website use and regularly improve it. The statistics obtained through this service help to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Piwik is Section 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for evaluation purposes (see more under Section 3). The responsible party saves the information collected in this way exclusively on his server in Germany. You can set the evaluation by deleting the existing cookies and prevent the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to make full use of this website. You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting settings in your browser. You can prevent the use of Piwik by removing the following check mark and thereby activate the opt-out plug-in.
(3) This website uses Piwik with the "AnonymizeIP” extension. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, a direct reference to persons can therefore be ruled out. The IP address transmitted via Pikwik by your browser will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) Piwik is an open source project programme. For third-party information on data protection, see piwik.org/privacy/policy.
Section 5 Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps services on our website. This allows us to provide you with interactive maps on the website and allows ease of use of the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage on our website. In addition, the data referred to under Section 3 of this notice are transmitted. This takes place independently of whether there is a Google user account that you are logged in to or if you don't have a user account. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your Google profile to be associated, you will need to log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design for its website. In particular, this kind of evaluation will take place (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide on-demand advertising and inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, however you will need to exercise this right by contacting Google.
(3) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, see the provider's data privacy notice. You can also get more information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy via: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the United States and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Section 6 Revocation or objection against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent for the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. This kind of revocation affects the reliable processing of your personal data that you have shared with us.
(2) If the processing of your personal data relies on a balance of interests, then you can object to the processing thereof. If this is the case, in particular, if the process is not necessary for carrying out a contract with you, which will be portrayed in the following description of functions. When exercising a contradiction of this kind, please state your grounds, why we should not process your personal data the way we process data. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either set or adjust the data processing or provide you with our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing.
(3) You can, of course, appeal against any processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us regarding your objection via the following contact: Augustiner-Bräu Wagner KG, Landsberger Straße 31-35, 80339 München, info(at)augustiner-braeu.de.
§ 7 Cookies